Quick Links

Quick Links

Christ the King Federation

Special Educational Needs (SEN) & Disability Information

Contact Information for the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator:

Please contact the School Office (Contact Us) and ask to speak to Mrs Elizabeth Russell

What are the arrangements for handling complaints from parents of children with SEN about the provision made at the school?

We do make our best efforts to communicate with parents/carers and children to ensure that we develop and maintain positive relationships. We work hard to listen and respond positively to any concerns brought to our attention. We are committed to taking all concerns seriously and endeavour to be open and accessible so that concerns can be raised and dealt with effectively. If a situation does arise where a family has a concern about the provision being made for their child or the impact of that provision and feel that the Class Teacher and/or SENCo have been unable to deal with your concerns, in the first instance they should talk to the Headteacher and then if they are still not satisfied they should consult the schools’ Complaint Procedure.

SEN Policy and SEN Information Report




Accessibility Plan


See our awards